- After confirmation of booking you can pay by below mode of payments
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
- UPI payment
- Bank details are mentioned below, please save them with you.
- Account no- 917020054320995
- Account Name- The Virtual Rack
- IFSC Code- UTIB0001434
- Bank Name- Axis Bank
- Account type- Current account
- Minimum 1 to 2 days time for dispatch after confirmation of order and payment.
- Generally it takes 5-7 working days for your parcel to get delivered.
- If dispatch time is more it will be specified accordingly while booking.
- We deal mainly with manufacturers and all manufacturers do not provide tracking details. We will share all tracking details as and when we have them.
- Working days doesn't include weekends and public holidays, also the day of booking will be included only if payment is received before 4pm.Else for dispatch next day will be considered as day 1.
- Returns will be accepted only if the piece is damaged, wrong in size or color. Damage or any error should be reported with relevant pictures within 24 hours of delivery. If Any such information of damage is informed after 24 hours then it won't be entertained.
- Replacement piece will be dispatched only once we get the returned piece. You will have to make your clients understand that.
- For return parcels amount will be reimbursed by us max Rs.100 for suits and rs.120 for sarees. Rest amount is to be adjusted by you.
- WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTED AS DAMAGE AND ARE COMMON IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- Kalamkari sarees and fabrics not looking as new one, or look dirty and can have color smudge. Those who are not aware of Kalamkari sarees, please Google the process.
- handloom products- thread missing
- Hand dying products- color smudge
- Slight variations in product colors due to photo lightings.
- Thread pulled out in pure cotton material.
- Zari pulled out from the sarees